In addition to our regularly scheduled CrossFit Level 4 evaluations, we also offer private CrossFit Level 4 evaluations. Private CrossFit Level 4 evaluations offer the opportunity for you to bring the Level 4 evaluation to your affiliate and region. This may be a good option for you if:
- You have multiple Level 3 Trainers at your affiliate.
- There are multiple Level 3 Trainers in your local area who each want to take the evaluation.
- You do not want to travel to an established host city.
Interested in a one or two-day evaluation? Email email@example.com.
HOW IT WORKS
CrossFit Headquarters will send a team to your desired host location to perform two days of evaluations for up to four candidates. Private hosts are required to pay the cost of the candidate evaluations ($1,500/evaluation) in addition to a travel fee. Hosts must meet all requirements listed in the Host Responsibilities.
Here’s how to request a private evaluation:
- US and Canada submit a private evaluation application.
- We will contact you within seven business days of receiving your application.
- Full payment must be made before an evaluation can be scheduled.
- Once your evaluation is scheduled, a registration link and instructions will be provided to you. This link should be given to all candidates who intend to take the evaluation. All registrations must be completed a minimum of two weeks prior to the evaluation date to ensure the evaluation proceeds as scheduled.
International evaluation requests and questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The private evaluation can support up to four candidates. Hosts are not required to have four candidates; however, fewer candidates will not change the travel fee associated with the private evaluation.
The travel fee for a US or Canada event is $3,000. For Private Level 4 Evaluation requests outside of the US and Canada, please email email@example.com for a quote.
A payment link will be sent to the person who will be making the payment, which can be made via credit/government card or bank transfer. Please note that credit/government card information can not be accepted on our end via email or phone; therefore, the payment link must be used. Payment must be received no less than eight weeks prior to the course date.
Payments must be made by one payment source (payment can not be split among multiple sources), via credit/government card or bank transfer.
No refunds will be given.
Yes, contracts are required for all CrossFit private courses. The contract will be emailed to you once we schedule the course.