Healthcare Professional Level 1 Course
Bringing fitness and nutrition to healthcare.
JOIN THE WAITLIST
At this time, course registration is extremely limited. Join the waitlist to be the first to know when new courses are posted!
IMPROVE PATIENTS’ LIVES
The Healthcare Professional Level 1 Course is a private course aimed at helping licensed healthcare providers and healthcare administrators understand the role of fitness and nutrition in quality of life and longevity.
In this course, participants will learn how to apply fitness and nutrition to the principles of health care.
- São Paulo, Brazil, April 15-16
- Tacoma, Washington, April 15-16
- Miami Lakes, Florida, April 29-30
- London, United Kingdom, May 10-11
- Level 2, Aromas, California, June 17-18
- Milan, Italy, May 6-7
- Barcelona, Spain, May 13-14
- This is a private Level 1 course for licensed healthcare providers and healthcare administrators in order to support and connect them with their professional peers.
INTRODUCTION TO CROSSFIT
This course provides an introduction to CrossFit's methodology and foundational movements.
COMPREHENSIVE AND INTERACTIVE
This two day in-person seminar includes lectures, movement sessions, and workouts, but no prior CrossFit knowledge or fitness level is required.
PERSONAL & PROFESSIONAL USE
You’ll earn 14 CME or CEU credits toward your professional licensure, and learn how to apply CrossFit for personal use and in training others.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
This is a private Level 1 course for licensed healthcare providers and healthcare administrators in order to support and connect them with their professional peers.
The educational content in the Level 1 and the HCPL1 is exactly the same. The same methodology and movements are used in both courses. However, this is a private course tailored for Healthcare Providers. Here are the differences:
- All the participants in the HCPL1 will be healthcare providers to allow for networking and best practice discussions.
- There will be additional roundtable discussions about how CrossFit Health can support the healthcare community.
- There may be add-on educational events the day prior, depending on the location.
Yes, this is the same course as the previous Medical Doctor Level 1 (MDL1) course. However, registration has been opened up to all licensed healthcare providers and healthcare administrators rather than just MDs.
The CrossFit Level 1 Certificate Course for Healthcare Professionals is a 2-day, in-person seminar. The course ends with a written test with 55 multiple-choice questions.
Please refer to the Level 1 Participant Handbook for more information.