½ tbsp. butter
2 slices turkey ham
1½ oz. Monterey Jack (sliced)
1 egg (beaten)
½ tsp. red pepper flakes
1 oz. red onion (sliced)
½ c. arugula
1 tbsp. chives (chopped)
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. Rub the butter into two holes of a muffin pan.
3. Line the muffin pan holes with the turkey ham and layer the cheese on top of the turkey ham.
4. In a bowl, mix the beaten egg with the red onion and red pepper flakes and season with salt and pepper.
5. Pour the egg mixture into the muffin holes and place into the oven.
6. Bake until the egg is cooked through.
7. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool slightly.
8. Place the arugula onto a serving dish and top with the egg cups.
9. Garnish with chives, salt, and pepper.
30g of fat
25g of protein
6g of carbohydrates