2½ oz. ground lamb
1 egg (beaten)
¼ tsp. ground cumin
¼ tsp. ground coriander
2 slices eggplant (cut into thick slices)
2 tsp. butter (melted)
1 tbsp. mint (chopped)
1 tbsp. sour cream
2 tbsp. cucumber (grated, drained of excess liquid)
2 slices tomato
⅓ c. baby spinach
2 tbsp. red onion (sliced)
Salt and pepper
30g of fat
19g of protein
8g of carbohydrates
1. Preheat the oven to 375F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
3. In a bowl, mix together the ground lamb, egg, cumin, and coriander. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Shape the ground lamb mixture into two patties.
5. Place the lamb patties onto the lined baking sheet alongside the eggplant slices. Brush the eggplant slices with the melted butter on both sides and season with salt and pepper.
6. Bake the patties and eggplant slices until cooked. Remove from the oven and set aside.
7. In a bowl, mix together the sour cream, cucumber, and mint. Season with salt and pepper.
8. Place the eggplant slices onto a serving dish and top each slice with baby spinach, a lamb patty, tomato slice, cucumber sour cream, and red onion.
9. Garnish with fresh mint and black pepper.