Go heavy; total loads for all 9 sets.
Coaches Jim Cawley, and Bruce Evans of Dynamax are the original sources for our ten general physical skills required of optimal physical competence:
- **Cardiovascular/respiratory endurance **– the ability of body systems to gather, process, and deliver oxygen
- Stamina – the ability of body systems to process, deliver, store, and utilize energy.
- Strength – the ability of a muscular unit, or combination of muscular units to apply force.
- Flexibility – the ability to maximize the range of motion at a given joint.
- Power – the ability of a muscular unit, or combination of muscular units, to apply maximum force in minimum time.
- Speed – the ability to minimize the time cycle of a repeated movement.
- Coordination – the ability to combine several distinct movement patterns into a singular distinct movements.
- Agility – the ability to minimize transition time from one movement pattern to another.
- Balance – the ability to control the placement of the body’s center of gravity in relation to its support base.
- Accuracy – the ability to control movement in a given direction or at a given intensity.