3 oz. cod (skinless)
1½ tbsp. butter (melted)
¼ c. snow peas
2 cherry tomatoes (halved)
⅓ c. baby spinach (chopped)
2 baby corn (sliced lengthwise)
2 slices lemon
2 tsp. olive oil
1 tbsp. parsley (chopped)
Salt and pepper
32g of fat
20g of protein
6g of carbohydrates
1. Preheat the oven to 375F.
2. Cut a square of parchment paper (large enough to encase the fish and vegetables).
3. Place the baby corn, cod, lemon slices, baby spinach, cherry tomatoes, and snow peas onto the middle of the parchment paper. Pour the melted butter over the cod and season with salt and pepper.
4. Fold over two sides of the parchment paper to close the parcel and twist the sides to create an enclosed pocket (be sure to enclose properly to avoid the butter from leaking through).
5. Place onto a baking tray and bake in the oven until the fish is cooked and the vegetables tender.
6. In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil and chopped parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Place the parcel onto a serving plate, open slightly, and pour the olive oil and parsley dressing over the cod and vegetables.
8. Garnish with an extra squeeze of lemon juice.