1 tbsp. butter
2 slices bacon
⅓ c. baby spinach
2 slices tomato
2 tbsp. red onion (sliced)
¼ tsp. red pepper flakes
1 tbsp. scallions (sliced)
Salt and pepper
33g of fat
19g of protein
4g of carbohydrates
1. Heat a pan over medium and add the butter.
2. Fry the bacon until almost crispy then remove from the pan, cut each slice in half, and set aside.
3. In the same pan, fry the eggs until cooked to preference.
4. Start assembling the stack by placing half the baby spinach onto a serving dish.
5. Top with bacon, followed by the tomato, red onions, and eggs.
6. Season with salt and pepper and garnish with red pepper flakes and scallions.