3 oz. chicken thighs (cubed)
1⁄2 tbsp. butter
2 tbsp. sun-dried tomatoes (chopped)
1⁄4 tsp. paprika
2 tbsp. cream
1⁄4 c. chicken broth
1⁄4 c. baby spinach (chopped)
5 black olives (pitted, cut in half)
1⁄2 c. arugula
Salt and pepper
1. Heat up a pan over medium heat and add the butter.
2. Cook the chicken thighs then add the paprika and sun-dried tomatoes.
3. Cook for another minute before adding the chicken broth, cream and baby spinach.
4. Simmer for a few minutes. Add a splash of water if needed. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Place into a serving dish and garnish with black olives and fresh arugula.
30g of fat
21g of protein
8g of carbohydrates