2 slices bacon (cooked, chopped)
1 egg (boiled, chopped)
1 tbsp. sour cream
1 tbsp. chives (chopped)
1⁄4 tsp. paprika
2 cherry tomatoes (cut into quarters)
Salt and pepper
- Start by scooping out some of the avocado so that there is a large enough space to spoon in the filling.
- Use the scooped out avocado and place into a bowl with the half the sour cream and chives. Mix together until smooth and season with salt and black pepper.
- Gently fold together the chopped bacon, egg and avocado sour cream mixture.
- Scoop back into the halved avocado and top with cherry tomatoes and the remaining sour cream.
- Garnish with paprika and extra chives.
29g of fat
16g of protein
10g of carbohydrates