Workout of the day

Rest Day

Post thoughts to comments.

“Symphony No. 7: Allegretto” by Ludwig van Beethoven.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the National Institutes of Health have failed to effectively address unprecedented increases in chronic disease rates and deaths. U.S. life expectancy is in a three-year-decline. Troublingly, this failure on the part of our public health institutions coincides with shadowy payments made by the pharmaceutical and food/beverage industries to these federal agencies through their respective foundations, the CDC Foundation (FCDC) and the Foundation for the NIH (FNIH).

This collection contains documents CrossFit Inc. obtained from the CDC Foundation in August 2018 through a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request. The compilation includes correspondence relating to the CDC Foundation's legal requirement, under the Public Health Service Act, to include in its annual report the source and amount of all monetary gifts to the foundation, as well as the source and description of all gifts of real or personal property.

View the collection

Comments on WOD 190209

Comments 13

Sort By

Martin MoodyFebruary 9th, 2019 at 3:23 am

Great

Flávio BatistaFebruary 9th, 2019 at 1:33 pm

Really needed. Yesterday I did the “ACID BATH” WOD ! Jesus Christ ... Today I can’t feel my legs 🤮

Christopher BakerFebruary 9th, 2019 at 2:25 pm

Had some crunchy knee pain last 2 weeks and got it checked out.... torn meniscus right b4 the OPEN. FML.

Mike AndridgeFebruary 9th, 2019 at 6:06 pm

Bummer! Good luck with your recovery-I had that in both knees. Take your time recovering.

Jonni Olafsson-MorganFebruary 9th, 2019 at 3:30 pm

Rest days are times to think or to not think at all.....for me I’m reflecting on my well-being rebirth that started post cancer in late 2015 and to now aged 50 in 2019. The path to CrossFit has meandered through many multi shaded places until I had unexpected moment of clarity at 3am on New Year’s Day. Flipping my work life balance to a life work view combined with eating clean and training smart has brought about a rapid change in my physical, mental, emotional and spiritual self. In a few months my bodyweight to fat ratio beyond where it was in my 30’s as a elite athlete in the sport of bobsleigh. CrossFit has truly changed the person looking back at me in the mirror and I now love life and look forward to every day, hour, minute and second. Jonni OM

Claire Fiddian-GreenFebruary 9th, 2019 at 4:02 pm

I got my first strict pull ups today (I got 2) and also my first rope climbs (from the floor with leg assistance up to a 12 foot ceiling - I completed 2 climbs and found the hardest part was the descent). Woo hoo! Thanks for the great programming.

Mike AndridgeFebruary 9th, 2019 at 6:06 pm

Congrats!

John Griffin IIIFebruary 10th, 2019 at 4:52 pm

Way to go. Keep kickin ass

Mike AndridgeFebruary 9th, 2019 at 6:07 pm

Made up yesterday's wod results there.

Gavin CarruthFebruary 9th, 2019 at 9:51 pm

Gavin CarruthFebruary 9th, 2019 at 9:53 pm

Josh BlakeFebruary 9th, 2019 at 10:42 pm

Made up yesterday’s wod. 18:20. A row hasn’t hurt like that in a long time.

Josh BlakeFebruary 9th, 2019 at 10:45 pm

Rx. Hope Coach doesn’t eliminate muscle ups from the Open this year to make it more inclusive; they are feeling good for the first time since last years Open. Who would have thought drilling basics works.