Privacy & Security Policy
The CrossFit Foundation respects the privacy of our donors, and has established the following policies to assure our donors their personal information will be protected and kept confidential.
- Contact Information: name, company name, job title, address, telephone number, and email address.
- Donations Information: check numbers, credit card number and expiration date, amount donated, donor comments and suggestions, and giving history.
All credit card information is entered online through a secure page, sent to the CrossFit Foundation, and processed by our staff. When you make a donation online, a secure connection is established and your information is encrypted. The secure connection is maintained until the transaction is completed or terminated.
Information about donors and donations is handled with respect and confidentiality.
The personal information you provide when making an online donation or registering for an event will not be disclosed to any unauthorized third parties.
The CrossFit Foundation will not sell, exchange, rent, or lease donor information or lists to other organizations.
- Help donors complete transactions
- Thank donors for their gifts
- Update donors about organizational activity
- Distribute gift receipts or statements
- Inform donors about upcoming events and fundraisers
- Analyze internal productivity and effectiveness
- Report to relevant federal and state agencies
- Contact donors about changes to this statement
Access to Information
All access to donor information is strictly limited to CrossFit Foundation personnel who need to process data. No unnecessary person, group or organization will be allowed to access such data. Board members may be given information on the names of donors, donor history and the amount of gifts if needed to fulfill their responsibilities as directors of the organization. All board members and staff are required to maintain the confidentiality of donor information.
Opting out of Mailings and Solicitations
The CrossFit Foundation contacts donors through mailings, e-mail, and telephone. Any donor may request that the CrossFit Foundation remove them from the CrossFit Foundation mailing list and/or any other method of CrossFit Foundation communication.