Run 1 mile AND Bench press bodyweight 21 reps for total
1. Rest as needed between 1st, 2nd, and 3rd couplets.
2. Dave McEvoy did this in 5:42.
three times, each for time:
100 Fast medicine ball squats followed immediately by "triple-up"
on the rope.
1. "Triple-up" on rope is touching floor with toe-only
between three ascents. It's timed from floor to floor.
2. Squats that don't break paralell are insulting; subtract
one for each.
3. Medicine ball is 20 lbs.
for total time:
Swings/50 Hanging knees to elbow.
40 Kettlebell Swings/40 Hanging knees to elbow.
30 Kettlebell Swings/30 Hanging knees to elbow.
20 Kettlebell Swings/20 Hanging knees to elbow.
Kettlebell Swings/20 Hanging knees to elbow.
1. Use men's, women's, or children's kettlebell.
2. "Hanging knees to elbow" is hanging from bar and
bringing knees to elbow!