Perform 30 Muscle-ups in thirty minutes.
1. Have a spotter assist when needed. The idea is to get above
the rings at full arm extension with minimal assistance.
2. Two athletes can take turns each completing one muscle-up
each minute for thirty minutes.
Tabata Front Squats with Olympic Bar
1. Tabata Interval is 20 seconds of work followed by 10 seconds
of rest repeated for 8 intervals.
2. Rest before and after Tabata Squats.
3 Rounds of this Couplet:
1 mile sprint
Clean 20 reps alternating powerclean and squat clean.
1. Power clean is pulling bar to racked position whereas squat
clean is pulling yourself down to racked position, i.e., catching
high and catching low.
2. Rest as and where needed, but not during cleans.
3. Go all out on sprints.