December 3, 2009

THURSDAY 091203

northernireland_th.jpg

CrossFit Northern Ireland.

Jonny and Helzy, owners of CrossFit Northern Ireland (aka Elite 400), tell their CrossFit story: [wmv] [mov]

Reminder: The Fort Hood Memorial WOD is this Saturday, Dec 5th. If you can, please donate here.

Posted by Lisbeth at December 3, 2009 12:05 AM
Comments

Jonny and Helzy are two of the most wonderful people that I have stumbled across whilst on this long strange trip called CrossFit. If you have the chance to visit "Norn Iron" (the proper pronunciation of Northern Ireland), I would highly recommend a phone call and offer to pay for a meal and a pint, as the cost is well worth the cramps that your smile muscles will have. Miss you guys.

Comment #1 - Posted by: John brown at December 2, 2009 9:48 PM

I totally agree with John!

Jonny and Helzy are awesome and two of the best people we have come across in or out of CrossFit, Rach and i wish you guys continued success and we can't wait to see you again.

".......um, what was the question...?" OUTstanding! HaHa!

Comment #2 - Posted by: Karl Steadman at December 3, 2009 12:34 AM

Huh, no subtitles?? I can't understand a word he says.. ;)

Comment #3 - Posted by: Helzy at December 3, 2009 2:37 AM

Go, Irish!!!

Comment #4 - Posted by: michaelchasetx at December 3, 2009 8:02 AM

OMG! CAN YOU IMAGINE jonny and tucker together??? freeking unreal! i love helzy and jonny.....outstanding people! AND THEY CAN DO THE OLY LIFTS as well as instruct in them. hope you guys will come visit us in so calif. when you get over to the usa!

Comment #5 - Posted by: coach b at December 3, 2009 10:09 AM

I long for the day when Coach B says I "CAN DO THE OLY LIFTS as well as instruct in them".

I have work to do!

Comment #6 - Posted by: PXT Cody at December 3, 2009 11:42 AM

Thanks J.B. Karl and Coach B for the kind words. You know you are all welcome to come visit us anytime as having you guys here was a real pleasure and great craic (fun).

Thanks for the wonderful compliment Coach B, when you say we can do oly lifts as well as teach them its a big deal and a great feeling of achievement. When we come to the U.S. we will make a point of visiting you and your wonderful family (except for Sage :-D)
Thanks also to crossfit for giving us the opportunity to meet so many wonderful people..

Comment #7 - Posted by: Jonny smut (crossfit Northern Ireland) at December 3, 2009 1:08 PM

Wow - I was not screaming during the workout... Well, not that loud. Bwhahahahaa.

What a wonderful couple of folks. I miss Ireland but not as much as I miss Helzy and Smut! I am going back some day to collect MY Island! I saw Helzy wearing my jacket and it made me sad. I miss her. and I miss you too Johnny.

tuck

Comment #8 - Posted by: tucker at December 3, 2009 4:26 PM

i have always wanted to visit ireland and now i have more incentive. jonny and helzy are definitely extending the crossfit community to the far reaches of the globe and keeping the continuity. awesome is all i can say and i am sure it is not enough.

Comment #9 - Posted by: Chad at December 3, 2009 4:43 PM