March 23, 2008

SUNDAY 080323

Starmer-thmb.jpg

Tim and Angie Starmer of CF Iowa celebrate Angie's 33rd Birthday. Happy Birthday lil' lady!

Angie hit a new PR with "Fran" in Feb. with a time of 3:09 as Rx'd and Tim hit a new PR with his favorite WOD "JT" with a time of 7 min. flat.

To all of our CrossFit Family & Friends...HAPPY EASTER!

C2 Crash B Competition featuring Ewen and Rob of CFNYC and EC of CF Boston - [wmv] [mov]

Posted by lisa at March 23, 2008 8:52 PM
Comments

strong work team!

Comment #1 - Posted by: cletus at March 22, 2008 9:30 PM

GO CFNYC Ewen and Rob
Go Boston and EC--see ya in a few at Sacred Heart Oly meet I hope?

Comment #2 - Posted by: Sarena Kopciel at March 23, 2008 4:31 AM

that's some strong rowing right there guys and gals. great job! 6:37 is just sick. never tried a 2000 before. you've inspired me. maybe today after the c and j's.

Comment #3 - Posted by: ken c at March 23, 2008 5:35 AM

Awesome job.

Comment #4 - Posted by: Anthony Springman at March 23, 2008 6:14 AM

O-lifting + EC's legs = rowing power.

Comment #5 - Posted by: Greg Everett at March 23, 2008 9:15 AM

That Rocked! Nice job repping CF at the Crash-Bs. Count me in for '09!

Comment #6 - Posted by: buretto at March 23, 2008 12:11 PM

Nice work, CF Crazies.

Best,

Jon

Comment #7 - Posted by: Jon Gilson at March 23, 2008 4:21 PM

Mighty Mighty!

Nice work psycho's...
Way to rep!

In Strength,
Jerry

Comment #8 - Posted by: Jerry Hill at March 23, 2008 4:51 PM

yup, ill be there! see you then, sarena.

Comment #9 - Posted by: ec at March 24, 2008 3:24 AM

That was freakin incredible! I was having flashbacks from my Crash-B experience, I think it was 2003. The most pain I've ever felt after pulling a 6:40. I think I'll have to wear some spandex next time.

Comment #10 - Posted by: mike stehle at March 24, 2008 6:34 AM

Thanks everyone, we had a great time. Let's get some more Crossfitter's out there next year!

A few tidbits for the discriminating fan:

What you'll find there: Complete results; EC featured in the official video of her race (Race 27) (take a look at races 21 and 31 for some REALLY strong rowing); and some animated replays (Race 27 Row A for EC, Race 28 Row C for Rob, and Race 29 Row C for me) -kinda cool if you want to see how it all unfolded, and they're sped up quite a bit so you don't actually have to spend 7 minutes looking at little boats lined up on a screen.

For no frills, longer takes of each piece, see here: http://youtube.com/ewaire

And for pics, see here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/14267794@N03/sets/72157603994493630/

Oh, and never, ever underestimate the power of spandex, Mike.

Comment #11 - Posted by: Ewen at March 24, 2008 7:22 PM