February 14, 2008

THURSDAY 080214

FittestGamesCFCentral1.jpg

Enlarge image

CrossFit Central kicks off the first event in their series of The Fittest Games

Firefighter Andrew Cooper Interview Part I - [wmv] [mov]

Posted by nancy at February 14, 2008 12:01 AM
Comments

Thanks to every one who came out it was a dream come true! The total is next in Houston March 8th

Comment #1 - Posted by: Jeremy Thiel at February 14, 2008 3:04 AM

I canĀ“t download the mov, :(

Comment #2 - Posted by: Pavel Saenz at February 14, 2008 5:06 AM

ken c- were are you?

Comment #3 - Posted by: nadia shatila at February 14, 2008 7:05 AM

nadia

i wasn't in the heat. mine came later.

jeremy

great event you guys put on. can't wait to get back to austin. had a blast. see you and the gang in my home town march 8.

Comment #4 - Posted by: ken c at February 14, 2008 7:21 AM

can anyone else not watch the video??

Comment #5 - Posted by: tater at February 14, 2008 9:02 AM

Nope. I can't watch the video either. I tried both formats and every player I could find.

Comment #6 - Posted by: porrada1 at February 14, 2008 9:58 AM

CC Crew,
Looks badass! I wish i could have made it.
See ya'll in houston.
-Dutch-

Comment #7 - Posted by: Dutch at February 14, 2008 10:49 AM

Thanks to every one at CrossFit Central for putting on a great event. Can't wait to see you in Houston.

Comment #8 - Posted by: Brad at February 14, 2008 3:35 PM

Thanks for coming out to the event Brad, San Antonio definitly represented! Can't wait for the next one in Houston!

Ken - you were awesome at the 1st Challenge! The Total will be crazy fun! See you guys soon!

Comment #9 - Posted by: Nicole at February 14, 2008 4:20 PM

This was an awesome event. Every showed up and did amazing. Texas is really gonna be a major force to reckon with in the '08 CF Games

Comment #10 - Posted by: Michael Gregory - CF Central at February 14, 2008 6:44 PM

Inspiring video with Andrew Cooper. I think many will relate to the challenges that he describes and how he utilizes CrossFit to cope with many of them. Good Job.

Comment #11 - Posted by: Anthony Springman at February 14, 2008 8:42 PM

props to my boy joe c.

Comment #12 - Posted by: barto at February 15, 2008 12:39 AM

Ken,

You did an outstanding job. Hope to see you in Houston.

Comment #13 - Posted by: Marco at February 15, 2008 11:49 AM

Ken,

You did an outstanding job. Hope to see you in Houston.

Comment #14 - Posted by: Marco T. at February 15, 2008 11:55 AM

marco

you the man! but i'm comin after you. i'll be in houston. might even see you at your cert in dallas. gotta take my buddy freddy c out for a beer. he will be your head trainer. maybe you should join us.

Comment #15 - Posted by: ken c at February 15, 2008 1:38 PM

ken,

I would love to join ya. I feel you on my back. The totals dont favor tiny people like me. Look forward to linking up with ya.

Comment #16 - Posted by: Marco T. at February 15, 2008 6:06 PM