September 23, 2007

SUNDAY 070923

Happy Birthday!

LeClair07Thumb.jpg
>Enlarge image

SSG Eric LeClair of Elite Fitness Bootcamp celebrates his 30th Birthday today!

US Tactical CrossFit promo video:
[wmv] [mov]

Posted by at September 23, 2007 6:33 PM
Comments

That was about the coolest thing I have seen. Very professional, looks like an infomercial, one that you would want to watch! Great Job, talk about setting a benchmark.

Comment #1 - Posted by: Tony Springman at September 22, 2007 7:04 PM

Happy B-Day Eric!!

Comment #2 - Posted by: Steve & Denise at September 22, 2007 7:56 PM

Happy Birthday, Eric.

Comment #3 - Posted by: Skip Chase at September 22, 2007 8:17 PM

Very cool video. Well done and an excellent selling tool for CF. That is a beautiful facility too. Nice work UST Crossfit crew.

On a side note, Happy Birthday to Eric! I swear life seems to speed up past thirty! Enjoy!

Comment #4 - Posted by: Ian Carver at September 22, 2007 9:41 PM

Looks like we got some excellent competition in the video-marketing end of our business. Nice video, great presentation, of the owners, staff and clients. This will bring in potentials who are sitting on the fence!

I'm curious as to where this video will go...what they plan to do with it? Will it just be on their website? Are they going to run it on TV? It's too high quality to not use it for so much more....great marketing piece US Tactical.

Comment #5 - Posted by: Matt Hunt at September 23, 2007 4:15 AM

Eric my man, Happy b-day bro!

Comment #6 - Posted by: freddy c. at September 23, 2007 8:25 PM

Anybody know where they got those cool plate carts?

Comment #7 - Posted by: freddy c. at September 23, 2007 8:31 PM

That is a super cool looking facility and a really well produced video.

That said, if that was my first contact with CrossFit, I don't know that it would tempt me in the same way that the pared-back workout vids on the CF.com did. There's just something honest and raw about those. But then, perhaps this mode will reach out to a different audience.

I wonder what you'd get if you combined the two and got say Greg, Brendan, Annie and Shari to belt it out in there with that kind of cinematography.

Comment #8 - Posted by: Pinstripes & Pedals at September 24, 2007 2:39 AM

Freddy-
The plate carts come from Power Systems. Not too expensive.

Everyone,
Thanks for the kind words about the video and the facility.
Rob
US Tactical

Comment #9 - Posted by: Rob Ord at September 25, 2007 6:43 AM

Eric! Happy birthday my friend - hope you have another great year.

Comment #10 - Posted by: greg amundson at September 30, 2007 4:01 PM